Pages


Tuesday 20 August 2013

A day without Ameda

I have short term memory lost.. Enuff said..
I have always keep forgetting something or doing something reckless..
So, today, I have forgot to bring my cooler bag which contain my pumping accessories.
in order to avoid milk clog or pain, I have to do marmet IN THE TOILET...urghh..

So, if any of you face a situation like mine, read and learn on how to do marmet..
It will be usefull.. You dont need any pump..but it is somewhat tiring..hahahah...
You can read it here : http://www.medelabreastfeedingus.com/tips-and-solutions/130/how-to-manually-express-breastmilk---the-marmet-technique

 
 
I have read somewhere in the net that marmet can be one of factor to increase your breastmilk.. as it is one of the way to stimulate your breast. So, anyone who is in need to increase your milk supply can always try this.. It is quite easy..but, please prepare a bottle and wet tissue.. =)
 


No comments: