Pages


Tuesday 20 August 2013

Family planning

After giving birth to my eldest and only son, i have planned to do family planning. Maybe a second child after Syahmi turns 2... The doctor said two years are the best time to let your uterus recover from your previous pregnancy..

But, I did not take any pills or shot for family planning.. I guess it is not needed since I'm still fully breastfeed my son.. And, it is true, i think... Breast feeding is the most natural, inexpensive and beneficial family planning methods..

My son is now 11month old and I cant wait to get pregnant again.. haha.. It's just so exciting to carry a baby in your uterus for 40weeks(in Syahmi case, 35++ weeks)..and you get a beautiful baby after that.. The labor process is also an exciting experience.. Except for  dexa shot or Dexamethasone shot..

 I have got this shot twice during the 28 weeks because of bleeding and opening of servix.. and another one just before my labor, right after water broke... This shot is to help mature the lung of babies. And it was the most painfull shot i have took. (bear in mind, I have taken epidural shots, antihistamine shot, tetanus shot &all)... I think it is required for all expected premature babies. Just hope our second baby is a full term baby...

So, besides all of that, being pregnant is the most exciting moment and I cant wait to have my second child.. Hopefully, I will get pregnant before Syahmi turns two..hahaha.. So, to increase your chance of getting pregnant, the most important thing is the right timing, right temperature and a blessed from Allah.. Insya Allah..

For those who wants to postpone in getting pregnant can try breastfeeding, pills, shots, IUD and all.. I think local government clinics also offers shot for family planning.. other than that, you can buy the pills from pharmacy.. Or, do it the natural way.. Pull out before you eject..(this is what my previous boss told me) LOL...

So, just keep on trying and praying... =)

No comments: