Pages


Wednesday 21 August 2013

HTC Butterfly

Me and my husband bought this phone on 26th February 2013.. And it was such a sudden decision.. I was supposed to go to meeting that day in KLCC. So, I've had lunch with him at Dome while waiting for 3o'clock..We just take a walk & window shopping after lunch..

Suddenly we came across into HTC butterfly ads.. At that time, we are using HTC sensation, and we have problem with line coverage..We go directly to HTC store in KLCC and unluckily there is only 1 piece left at the store. So, we decided to go to HTC Pavilion.. Although it is RM100 more than the said price, we keep on our decision to buy it..mine in red and him in white..

Butterfly has never failed me until  just recently... previously, in Transwater, the phone has work wonders.. I'd just love my butterfly. Now? working in Level 37 could not get u any good.. It is hard to get HSDP.. and 3G will be just in your dreams..

And it keeps on displaying Edge whilst my husband get 3G..haih.. Thats what make me mad..and make me want to buy a new phone..

However, while cleaning up this phone just now, I feel sad to let it go.. I have to go to the service centre and found out what went wrong with my phone..

Hopefully, it will be okay in no time..

kenangan telefon dulu


sony c905 : hadiah dari my husband

samsung f 330 : during my study in UMS.

HTC sensation : wedding phone

Current phone : Butterfly

No comments: