Pages


Wednesday 21 August 2013

Eczema : Newdermeo

For those who have eczema and no other cream works for you, you might want to try this out.
They are still doing study for the effectiveness of the cream and I might as well participate.

You can read all about the study in below link:-

http://www.newdermeo.com/about-the-study.html

As long it does not contain steroids, I might give it a try by applying for patch test first.
if it works, I can continue using it until fully recover.

The most important thing to remember in curing eczema is there is no certain product can cure it. Different people reacts to different things. Who knows one can get allergic to tomatoes / carrots? In Syahmi case, I am still waiting for him to turns 15months old before proceed to do the allergy test. Currently, I just notice that he is allergic to cosmetic(lipstick, blusher, etc), perfume, wheat (gluten), cassein, dustmite..there are a broad range of products that he may be allergic to..

So, besides avoiding certain product, I think there is no harm in trying new product.. In fact, I have been trying quite a lot since day 1 as per my previous post.

So, if anyone interested to join in the study, you may open the website and download the application.

No comments: