Pages


Wednesday 31 July 2013

Malaysia Airlines

MAS..
The so-called Malaysian Hospitality...
Before this, I have no problem with MAS services..
In fact, in the previous post, I was very satisfied with the level of service.
Until recently..
This month, I have to make daily trip to Miri twice and 2days trip to KK..
Second trip from Miri to KL was delayed for an hour..
And yesterday, my trip from KK-KL delayed for almost 3hours ++..
My flight was supposed to depart on 11.45..
So, I've reached KKIA at around 9.45am...
After I've went though the customs&imigration, I've noticed that the flight was delayed to 2.15pm!!
So, I've waited at the airport doing nothing!
Luckily I brought my novel..
At around 1.30pm, the flight was delayed again until 3.00pm!.
I was sooooo pissed off at that time..
Then again at 2.45, the flight was delayed again until 3.15..
And it departs from KKIA at 3.30...
i could not even smile...
I've wasted sooo much time at the airport doing nothing...

I hope they could improved their service.
if there is any delay, please inform your passenger earlier..
Thanks.

No comments: