Pages


Friday 26 July 2013

Pavilion

Ok.. I just got back from my 'lunch' tour in Pavilion.. The purpose of going into the so-called heaven for shoppers was to find Moogoo nappy balm for Syahmi.. Since Moogoo only available in Caring Pharmacy..

Nevertheless, for the sake of wasting my golden time, I went to Parkson to have a look at the so called MEGA RAYA SALE.. My husband and I had bought few things from Parkson in Pavi before.. however, I dont remember it to be sooooo expensive..

At first, I think I might just buy a few shirts for Syahmi.. But, looking at the price tag, it is soooo not worth it... You guys who shops in Pavi seriously have money.. But, I found it ridiculous.. I dont even like the material of the shirts, not to mention the eye-catcher-candy colour.. and the price was like Rm100++ for round neck shirt.. Gila!..

I would rather buy Osh Kosh in Sogo compared to Osh Kosh in Pavilion.. Same brand, but with cheaper price.. it's just crazy..

And, it does not end there... When I step into Women Department, my heart just said, this is it.. I'd better step out and shops at Parkson Subang parade / Parkson Setia City Mall.. Pavilion is too cekik-darah.. If you have a lots of money to spend, then go ahead... But, if you earn cukup-cukup makan like me, there is no need for you to waste your precious money there..

Or better yet, just spend your money to charity/sedekah..

enuff said..

No comments: