Pages


Wednesday 31 July 2013

Trip to KK

HOTEL
I have went to KK for meeting with customers on 29th July..
Stayed in Promenade Hotel for 1 night due to unavailibility of flight back to KL.
At first, our admin tried to booked through phone, but i was informed that the room was fully booked.
So, I have booked and paid through their website.
And it is a lot cheaper.
I've only pay RM200 per night together with Sahur.
It was a pleasent stay.
The room, bathroom are nice and clean...
I've got 1 king size bed..
And it was too big for me..
So, i've put Syahmi's clothes just beside me to accompany me...

IFTAR
Before that, we had iftar at le Meridien hotel.
I would say the only food that is delicious to me was their Grilled Lamb..
Ate a few pieces of lamb, 4pieces of cakes, 1 ice cream.. that's all..
It have a lot more varieties of food such as sushi, sate, ketupat, rendang, nasi tomato, noddles, but i did not have the appetite to eat all that..
Maybe because the rest of my tablemates only ate a little.
I was the last to finish..
hahahhaha... Suddenly, I crave for iftar at One world hotel..sedapnye....
 


free bubur ayam distributed at customer's office..

My companion through the night.. The smell of minyak telon and moogoo

View from my seat in the plane..

No comments: